Heart Salt contains 56% less sodium than ordinary salt and is MSG-free, making it a healthy salt choice for everyday use.
Heart Salt contains potassium, which helps adults meet their daily potassium requirement. Potassium intake can help decrease your blood pressure if you have high blood pressure. Increasing potassium consumption can minimize your risk of heart disease and stroke by reducing blood pressure.
Make the switch today
It’s the high levels of sodium in salt that can lead to high blood pressure and heart disease. So we decided to
change things up with Heart SALT. Heart SALT lets you enjoy the great taste of salt but with 56% less sodium than regular salt. Switch today.
Heart Salt contains potassium, a heart-healthy element found
naturally in fruits and vegetables that has been proved to decrease blood
pressure. It is also an important mineral and electrolyte for normal body
function. Per 100g, Heart Table Salt has 28.3g of potassium and 16.5g of
Heart Salt is intended towards anyone who wants to take the first step towards improving their health and feeling better.
Heart Salt was developed to be a solution for anyone with a cardiovascular illness. Today, more than one million people suffer from
Cardiovascular Disease, and one of the most important preventive habits that can be practiced is eating healthy foods. Heart Salt, when combined with healthy eating behaviours such as eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, can help manage your blood pressure and minimize your risk of heart disease. Heart Salt has potassium chloride, which promotes bone health and protects against hypertension. Heart Salt is the salt for hypertension and heart patients,
as well as a great way to reduce the risk of heart disease in healthy people.
1. How is Heart SALT better for me than regular salt?
• Regular salt (sodium chloride) is made up of 39.337% of sodium and 60.663%. Therefore, in 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of salt, there are 1.573 grams (or 1573 mg) of sodium and 2.427 g (or 2427 mg) of chloride ions.
• Heart Salt is made up of sodium and potassium chloride. Therefore, in 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of ’Heart salt, there are 0.787 g (or 787 mg) of sodium, 1.042 g (or 1042 mg) of potassium, and 2.164 (or 2164 mg) chloride ions. In summary, it has half the sodium content compared to regular salt.
• Potassium chloride helps lower blood pressure. In several scientific studies, dietary potassium lowered the risk of Coronary artery disease, Stroke (ischemic and hemorrhagic), Heart failure, Kidney failure, Retinal disease/blindness, Peripheral vascular disease.
2. What is “natural chicken flavour”?
Natural chicken flavour ‘Heart Salt’ is chicken flavoured
salt with half the amount of sodium compared to regular chicken flavoured salt.
It can be used to replace chicken stock or as seasoning salt by just adding to
your favourite dish.
The Chicken Flavoured Heart Salt contains Sodium
chloride, Potassium Chloride, Cucumin and *Sweetin Nutri (Thaumatin, natural
3. Is Heart SALT not suitable for any health conditions?
The most common cause of genuinely high potassium (hyperkalemia) is related to your kidneys, such as:
• Acute kidney failure
• Chronic kidney disease
Other causes of hyperkalemia include:
• Addison's disease (adrenal failure)
• Alcoholism or heavy drug use that causes rhabdomyolysis, a breakdown of muscle fibers that results in the release of potassium into the bloodstream
• Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
• Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs)
• Destruction of red blood cells due to severe injury or burns
• Excessive use of potassium supplements
• Type 1 diabetes
4. Does Heart SALT contain MSG?
• No. Heart Salt (Regular and Chicken Flavoured) does not contain MSG
5. Is Heart SALT Gluten free & suitable for Coeliacs?
• Heart Salt is Gluten free and it is suitable for coeliacs
6. Is the Heart SALT Vegan friendly?
• Regular Heart Salt and Chicken Flavoured Heart Salt does not contain animal components or extracts. The chicken flavour in Heart Flavour is combined from plant extracts.
7. Why is there a sweetener in Heart SALT?
• Potassium Chloride is a mineral with characteristic metallic or bitter taste in our taste receptors.
• Our research shows combining potassium chloride with natural plant protein, and thaumatin sweetener using our proprietary technology masks the metallic and bitter note efficiently and makes Heart Salt more palatable.